My name is Reynaley. My name is a combination of my parent's first name, Reynaldo and Shirley. I live in West Covina and make very strange friends but I'm proud of it. They may not be the type of people from a view that you would not want to be asociated with. Although I would not have it any other way.
Many things go wrong in my life but I've learned to cope with it or attempt to make things better. One way of me doing that is by just writing it in stories of my own or by mainly just writing it in a poem or journal.
I write all my thoughts and feeling in my journal about anything that catches my mind. Or if I have a strong or opinion about it. The topic varies from something simple as a style of clothing to my theories of life in general. I like to get into discussions of things that people don't necessarily think about daily or things that don't even cross their minds. I love to think and analyse things even though some things just shouldn't be analyzed. It's what keeps life interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment